Welcome to Carson Biker Training


My name is Paul Carson and I am a fully certified motorcycle instructor based in Dumfries, Scotland. By visiting this web site you have taken the first step into the exciting world of motorcycle riding. I am here to guide you and get you trained up so you may ride a motorbike on the public roads safely and legally.

There are many reasons why people decide to ride a motorbike. Some seek the thrill and pleasure of it, while others enjoy the freedom of riding on the road. Motorbikes are also fuel efficient and cheap to run which is a plus for everyone.

To be able to ride a bike by yourself on public roads you must hold a valid provisional drivers licence, and must complete a CBT course. This lets you ride mopeds and bikes up to a maximum of 125cc on public roads for up to 2 years. If you wish to ride a more powerful bike then you will need to take a theory test and get a pass certificate, and you will also need to pass a full motorbike test. Certain criteria must be met before taking a bike test depending on how powerful you want your bike.

Give us a call today to start your motorbike journey by booking a CBT test with us.

Click on the following image to see the route on how to get a desired licence.